27.3.10

Life Is Scarier Than A Scary Movie


"You are writing your own autobiography...Make it great" - Joseph Adam Jonas

And you know it's true. Don't deny it. They are a lot of people telling us to live at the fullest and to enjoy every moment because it would NOT come around again. And that's so true but scary at the same time. It's scary to think that one minute more in earth it's one less in earth too. And there is the thing about not knowing when is our last day. I mean, it could be in the next second or maybe in 90 years. Who knows? Maybe the world it's ending in 2012 like a lot of people say. Only God knows. And I like it to stay that way. I don't like people trying to predict when are they going to die or when the world is coming to an "END". That takes all the excitement and mystery of living. If you knew when you are going to die, then you'll just live with fear and do things because you HAVE to, because you know when the end is. But if you are a mortal like me, you'll just enjoy every moment if you feel like it. Even thou you know deep inside that you should do something more productive because someday death would come and get you.

I know that might sound scary, but it shouldn't. Let me tell you some dirty little secret. I'm not afraid to die. Obviously I'd like to stay as many years as I can on earth. I'd like to turn my dreams into reality. But let's face it... as ironic as it sounds, death is just a part of living. And it is. We are created and put into this world, we live and then, time to go back from where we came from. And there is no scary part of that. The only scary part is when you die and you realize that you haven't achieved anything in life. Because, let me tell you, there is not "what if" in live. There is no rewind. And that's why life is the most beautiful movie, because there are no cuts. Mistakes and all.

So let's live our live at the fullest. But let's never forget to make a pause in it and enjoy every moment because only you can decide what kind of live you are living.




No comments:

Post a Comment