15.3.10

Welcome To My Life

"You don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me
Welcome To My Life"
by Simple Plan

To be hurt. To feel lost. To be felt out in the dark. To be kicked when your down.
To feel like you've been pushed around. To be on the edge of breaking down. And no one's there to save you

There is something I've always thought in live and that I've never had the courage to tell it. Well, more like I've never knew the exact words to it. You know? When you know something and it's stuck in your head but you just can't put it into words. That kind of thing. But as always, we are not alone in this world. Another thing I've discovered. Even when you feel you are the only one with this thought...you are not. I'm sorry, if you think you are having the best idea ever...probably someone in China in the 80's had the exact same idea. We are to many in this world (who knows if there are more... I like to believe there are) for you to be the only one having this incredible idea.

"No one can really ever relate to the way that you feel. Some people say 'Oh I understand how you feeling'. But it's like...no one really ever understands. You can sort of understand but it's only you who is really going through." - Nicholas Jerry Jonas

My thoughts exactly my dear Nicholas. I've been thinking about this a lot. We may not be alone in this world with the same problems, and obviously there are worst problems than yours, as there are less problems. But, the thing is my readers, no one would ever understand what you are going through. Because it's you who are going through that. So okay, maybe a person in Africa is going through the same thing, but he/she is not you. That's because every person has his/her own world inside his/her head and it's impossible to be 100% in there. But like my "Addida"'s friends like to say "Impossible Is Nothing". So why don't you get on that boat with me? Come on, try to enter into my little twisted head and let's see where this takes us. Maybe instead of finding something about myself, you would end up finding yourself. Or maybe that's way to corny. Who cares? It's you and me against the world. (Talking about corniness)


PS: I'd like to apologize for my horrible grammar I'm still learning English. What's my original language? Where am I from? Am I an alien? Well, let's find out. Shall we?



No comments:

Post a Comment